The Modular Individual Med Kit combines a bespoke pouch and a Universal Med Insert. Combined they allow to set the basic first aid kit in a deliberate, optimal layout from gloves to gauze, to bandages, to disinfectant and trauma shears. The pouch is accessed via two-way zipper. Inside there is velcro panel for mounting the Med Insert, two elastic ribbon loops, two Paracord loops and a mesh pocket with elastic drawstring. The pouch has a velcro panel with a reflective paramedic cross embroidered, detachable hip belt, and in the bottom part, three ribbons and an elastic drawstring. It is MOLLE/PALS-compatible. The Insert opens to the sides, providing instant access to the contents segregated at users discretion. Segments of the insert can be easily closed with velcro and open with deliberately placed opening loops. On opening the rescuer has access to whole of the med kit, without the necessity of additional opening or shifting the components.
- Compatible with DUTY BELT/MOLLE/PALS and backpack straps
- Detachable hip belt with buckle
- Fit for both vertical or horizontal carry
- Waist min: 96cm
- Waist max: 156cm >
- Made of Cordura500D
- YKK zipper
- Weight: 323g
- Dimensions: 185 x 115 x 65mm
- Durable, rubber-covered handle
- Velcro closure
- Four folding panels (organizers with elastic loops, Paracord loops and mesh)
- Translucent window for and ICE/procedural card
- Back velcro panel for mounting inside covers, bag, backpacks etc.
- Made of Nylon and mesh
- Dimensions: 180 x 110 x 35mm
The accessories shown in the pictures are not part of the scope of delivery.