"Personal Clothing System is a synergy clothing system in MP Camo® camouflage pattern, made to British Army specifications. The PCS Shirt has got a stand-up collar, protecting neck from abrasions with weapon slings or backpack. Flat and smooth design works well with tactical vests. Anatomic, fitted cut does not hinder movements. Upper sleeve, lower sleeve and breast pockets have velcro-closed flaps. There are Velcro personalization panels on both upper sleeves of the PCS Shirt.
ID panels dimensions:
- Left arm patch panel: 10 x 12.5 cm / 3.9 x 4.9 in
- Right arm patch panel: 10 x 12.5 cm / 3.9 x 4.9 in"
Material: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
• Velcro-closed mandarin stand-up collar
• Central zipper with flap
• Velcro panels on upper sleeves for easy personalization
• Two upper sleeve pockets with velcro-closed flaps
• Flat breast (Napoleon) pockets with device organizers, with velcro-closed flaps
• Four velcro-closed lower sleeve pockets (two on each lower sleeve)
• Rank tab on chest
• Canadian button-adjusted sleeve cuffs