"WOMENS UTP Resized (Urban Tactical Pants) are advanced tactical pants for women, designed for shooting enthusiasts, outdoors lovers and everyday users.
Made to allow you to comfortably carry essential equipment, these womens tactical pants are unobtrusive, allowing for discretion when operating in an urban environment. Each of the 12 pockets has been designed to carry magazines, a folding knife, a small first aid kit, or a multitool, leaving the user full freedom of organizing the gear. The well-thought-out design means that the carried equipment will be close to the center of mass of the body, enabling comfortable movement for many hours.
Thanks to specially designed pockets on the knees, the WOMENS UTP Resized pants can accommodate soft protectors (Low Profile Protective Pads), increasing the users safety when working in varied, uncertain terrain. Wide belt loops, allowing the use of a belt up to 50 mm wide, allow you to pair these pants with most of the tactical and work belts available on the market.
Resized in the name of the product means that its size has been changed in relation to the base product, in this case, the WOMENS UTP (URBAN TACTICAL PANTS). We recommend that you be especially careful when choosing a size."
Material: 9,5 oz. denim (80% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 1% Elastane)
• Anatomical cut
• Elastic belt with hook&loop adjustment
• 50mm wide belt loops
• Two loops for d-ring or carabiner on belt on front of the pants
• Classic jeans "neck" on back preventing pants from riding down
• Two classic front pockets with edges reinforced for knife/flashlight clip
• Wide back pockets, can be used as dump pouch
• Two narrow pockets inside the back pockets for magazines or baton (with possibility of depth expanding)
• Two cargo pockets on thighs with YKK zipper (reversed) for documents or other essentials
• Two classic front pockets with hook&loop flaps, for smartphone or AR/AK magazine
• Profiled back of the leg - divided and joined under the knee
• Knee reinforcements with place for soft pads (Low Profile Protective Pads)