Unlike conventional vertical fore-grips, the AFG2 takes into account natural body mechanic to provide a comfortable and stable user interface, reducing fatigue and allowing for more precise weapon control. By positioning the shooter‘s hand high on the centerline of the bore, the AFG helps mitigate recoil, facilitating faster, more accurate follow up shots.
The AFG2 is a slim line design that is shorter in overall length and width compared to the original AFG. Small size allows for compatibility with a wider variety of rail systems, rail covers, and accessory mounts.
- Fits standard 20mm / Picatinny rails and handguards
- Durable polymer construction
- Interchangeable Finger Shelf
- Increased ergonomics and weapon control
- Improved Accessory and Mounting Compatiblity