The Fusion Engine™ is an HPA powered, solenoid driven, electronically controlled drop-in replacement for an AEG's gearbox. Its purpose is to take on the role of any high performance gearbox in one reliable and easy to use package.
The M60 version comes with an additional MCU (Motor Control Unit): It will plug right into the M60's existing box magazine wiring harness so no splicing or soldering is needed.
• FE Profile: M60 (suitable for A&K M60 & MK43)
• Included FE Nozzle Type: M60 series, Blue
• Included Selector Plate: without selector plate
• Cyclic Rate: 500 RPM to 1800 RPM
• Fire Modes: Semi / 2 to 9 Shot Burst, Semi / Full Auto, Semi Only
• Power Source: HPA (High Pressure Air via remote air rig)
• FCU Battery: 7.4V LiPo with JST plug (not included)
• FCU Voltage: 6.8V - 12V
• Electronics: REV2
• PSI: 80 psi. - 120 psi.
• Material: Aluminum
• Weight: 340g