First Aid Basic Waterproof – Waterproof First Aid Kit for day trips
The First Aid Basic Waterproof from Tatonka is equipped for one person and short tours. In addition to an emergency blanket, disposable gloves, plasters and bandages, the first aid kit includes a checklist and a cheat sheet for first aid during outdoor activities.
The kit is packaged in a splash proof sleeve with waterproof seams and a waterproof roll closure.
The Outdoorschule Süd recommends: Only for one-day tours and for one person!
- Hypalone loop on reverse for vertical or horizontal attachment to your belt
- Waterproof roll-up closure
- 2x wound dressings 10 × 6 cm, sterile
- 1x medium-sized bandage pack, non-adhesive compress
- 5x plaster strip 7,2 × 2,5 cm
- 1x Leukoplast® plaster roll 5 m × 1,25 cm
- 1 pair of vinyl gloves
- 1x rescue blanket 160 × 210 cm
- 1x first-aid outdoor set of instructions
- 1x checklist
- Waterproof, taped seams
- Dimensions: 20 x 12.5 x 5 cm
- Weight: 200 g
- Material 1: T-Cover Tex